Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Exam and talent show attendance on 28th March


Hi Everyone

Many students have asked me to postpone the Cultural Diversity Exam till after the holiday as they want to go to the Talent Contest tomorrow which is at 10am in the Auditorium.

So, I have postponed your exam until the Thursday of the week after the holiday. However, you must come to class tomorrow morning as I will be taking attendance and you must attend the Talent Show. Don’t forget to bring some money to vote for your favourite person. You just put the money in the box with the person’s photo on the front.

Only Cultural Diversity has been postponed – you must attend your other classes.

See you tomorrow – I am really looking forward to seeing Hassan! I think he might win the contest and make a lot of money for Honour Village Cambodia.


We have raised over Dh 10,000
 - we are trying to raise Dh25,000 by 5pm tomorrow.

Read all the other posts on the blog.
Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment